Sunday, June 3, 2012

Come visit at Book Expo

BEA is open to the public for the first time, or so we are told, so come on down for Coffee With Koryta (really, this is what it is called, I'm not sure what it entails, but I'm guessing coffee) at the Javitz Center in New York on Thursday. Details below.


10:00 AM to 11:00 AM ET
BOOK EXPO AMERICA 2012
Coffee with Koryta In-Booth Signing
HBG Booth 3627
Jacob K. Javits Center


And if you are one of those people who, you know, prefers to meet quality writers, you can STILL see Michael Koryta, cleverly disguised as someone who belongs with the following: Michael Connelly, Nelson DeMille, and Brad Meltzer. (Noted: I haven't told anyone I'm joining this panel, but they'll be fine with it. Trust me. They'll be fine. Nobody will call security). On Wednesday:

2:30 PM to 3:15 PM ET BOOK EXPO AMERICA 2012
Panel with Meltzer, Connelly and DeMille
Javits Center- 655 W 34th St
The Downtown Stage
New York, NY 10001
Contact: Sabrina Callahan

Nelson DeMille, Brad Meltzer, Michael Connelly and Michael Koryta on a panel moderated by Skip Prichard, President & Chief Executive Officer of Ingram

If you can't attend either of these events, fear not, I'll shame myself on a taped interview or two as well.