Monday, October 29, 2012

Tour round two done -- thanks!

Time to do some writing. Lately I've been doing more deleting. But many thanks to everyone who came out to the various fall stops. It was great to see everyone and I appreciate the support of the books. Thrilled to report that you will not see my ugly mug in public again in 2012. In January I will be in London, looking forward to that, and then teaching at the Eckerd College Writers Conference, which is always a wonderful time, and I can't recommend it highly enough to writing students. In the meantime, I'll report in with any updates on the next book as well as the film and TV fronts, assuming there are in fact updates to report at some point, and of course with the highly anticipated Christmas shopping list. Hint: you're going to be buying books for Christmas.